Friday, December 02, 2011

A Look Back: A Little Inspiration


Photo by RellyAB
I love inspirational quotes, so back in the early days of this blog I published A Little Inspiration highlighting some of my favorite quotes relating to homemaking (or that can be applied to homemaking). Here's a sample one of those favorites:
"Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of
order that sets me free to fly." ~ Julie Andrews

Continue reading A Little Inspiration . . .

Thank you for joining me each Friday for A Look Back into the archives of With Heart and Hand!

2 comments:

Rohini Sharma said...

To get various help related to your Yahoo account you can refer: Yahoo phone number uk

Rohini Sharma said...

If you suffering from any problem related to BT and to get instant solutions to all your queries. Please visit my site BT customer service number