Monday, October 23, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


I'm back on track with Menu Plan Monday! Because I was out of town a few days last week, my regular shopping day has been pushed ahead to today, so my menu that I'm posting here is the actual one that I prepared today. I usually plan my menu and shop on Wednesday, so the plans I've posted in the past have been several days in advance!

Monday: Garlic chicken, Rice-a-Roni, sauteed mushrooms, baked beans
Tuesday: Egg Noodle Lasagna, corn, green beans, salad
Wednesday: Meatballs & gravy over mashed potatoes, mushrooms, corn, biscuits
Thursday: Grilled Salmon, rice, ranch-style beans, green bean casserole
Friday: Out-of-town guests arriving, serving soups and bread: Potato Minestrone, Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, homemade bread, veggie tray with dip
Saturday: Hot dogs w/chili, fries, coleslaw
Sunday: Chicken Enchiladas, rice, salad

For more menu planning ideas, visit I'm An Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Jammy said...

ummm....sounds like a comforting and yummy week!