Monday, September 04, 2006

Menu Plan Monday


I'm a little late with my menu plan this week, but not as late as last week. This will be a busy week, with school starting, so my meals are not very elaborate. Of course, they never are super-elaborate, because I'm not a super-elaborate person! ;)

Monday - Burgers, black pepper fries (frozen), Ranch-style beans
Tuesday - Garlic Chicken, rice, carrots, corn
Wednesday - Italian Sausage pizza (homemade), salad
Thursday - Pork chops, potatoes, baked beans
Friday - Lasagna Rolls, corn, green beans
Saturday - Taco Bake, beans, carrots
Sunday - Potluck at a friend's - we're taking baked beans, coleslaw, apple pie

To see more menu plans, visit I'm an Organizing Junkie!

1 comment:

org junkie said...

Hi Susan, your link didn't work so I corrected it for you. Your menu sounds great! Thanks for the recipe....will definitely have to try that one. Thanks for coming by and enjoy your potluck on Sunday! Laura