Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Favorite Things Meme

Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie has tagged me for a meme! I was really surprised, since I've only known her for a few weeks. Here goes:

1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?

I use Luzianne to make my southern iced tea. Although I live in Canada now - the land of hot tea! - I've lived most of my life in the southern US. So we drink iced tea every day, even in the winter. And I get my Luzianne at Wal Mart in Washington!

2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?

President's Choice double rolls.

3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?

We girls use Zest body wash, the boys use Old Spice body wash, and Wes is the soap holdout! He uses Zest.

4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?

I rarely eat cereal - it's not kind to my blood sugar levels. But when I do eat it, I love Honey Bunches of Oats or some sort of granola.

5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?

I use Electrasol gel detergent.

6. What's your favorite fruit?

Cantaloupe

7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?

Tide with Febreze. I've tried other less expensive detergents but keep coming back to Tide.

8. Do you like chocolate?

I do like it, but not in large amounts. Milk chocolate is my favorite.

9. Are you right or left-handed?

Right-handed

10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?

Debit card

2 comments:

org junkie said...

Hey Susan, thanks for playing!

I just noticed where you are from. I can't believe I didn't see that before. I haven't found too many other people here in blogland that live in Canada nevermind in BC! We might even be neighbors...you just never know.

Laura

Susan said...

You're right about there not being many Canadians who blog (that I've found). I noticed right away that you were in BC - kind of made me feel that we were neighbours. I live in the Lower Mainland. What would be really funny is if we were real-life neighbours!