Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie has tagged me for a meme! I was really surprised, since I've only known her for a few weeks. Here goes:
1. If you make sweet tea, or your favorite style, do you use Luzianne, Lipton or something else?
I use Luzianne to make my southern iced tea. Although I live in Canada now - the land of hot tea! - I've lived most of my life in the southern US. So we drink iced tea every day, even in the winter. And I get my Luzianne at Wal Mart in Washington!
2. What brand of toilet paper do you buy and is it the larger rolls or regular?
President's Choice double rolls.
3. Which brand of bath soap do you use? Body wash or bar?
We girls use Zest body wash, the boys use Old Spice body wash, and Wes is the soap holdout! He uses Zest.
4. What cereal do you buy for yourself?
I rarely eat cereal - it's not kind to my blood sugar levels. But when I do eat it, I love Honey Bunches of Oats or some sort of granola.
5. What brand of dishwasher detergent do you use? Liquid or tablets?
I use Electrasol gel detergent.
6. What's your favorite fruit?
7. Which brand of laundry detergent do you use?
Tide with Febreze. I've tried other less expensive detergents but keep coming back to Tide.
8. Do you like chocolate?
I do like it, but not in large amounts. Milk chocolate is my favorite.
9. Are you right or left-handed?
10. Do you still write checks or use a debit card?