Tuesday, August 29, 2006

WFMW - Stop That Sliding!


The drawers in our kitchen are pretty long, so our silverware organizer thingy (I never claimed to be too technical!) kept sliding toward the back of the drawer every time I would open it and I'd have to pull it forward to get out whatever I was after. I got tired of chasing it, so I stuck a little dot of Holdit on each corner of the organizer - no more sliding! I've used it for years in my home and Sunday school classes; it's perfect for holding visuals in Sunday school.

For more WFMW ideas, be sure to visit Rocks In My Dryer!

9 comments:

Trisha said...

I am going to have to pass this tip along to my mom who has the same problem. It drives me in sane!!

Susanne said...

Never heard of hold it. I'll have to look for it!

Sandra said...

Great tip, I'm also playing the chase game with my silverware drawer.

Mama Duck said...

Oooo, good idea. I was considering superglue..... LOL. Seriously, I use that grippy shelf liner but it gets bunched up and Lil' Duck loves to steal it and shred it.....

Our tip is up and we're also hosting the Carnival of the Vanities today - busy day in duck-land!

GranolaGirl12 said...

Love it! I really do hate it when the tray slides to the back of the drawer. Now I know how to fix it.

Happymama said...

I have this same problem. Thanks for sharing the idea!

~Kristi

Paxil Princess said...

And I thought I was the only one who had this annoying problem.
What a great idea. Thanks for sharing & have a happy Wed!

PastorMac's Ann said...

I'm getting some of this! My silverware sorter is always sliding around!

ampraisingHim said...

this is a great idea, do you think its available here in the states?