Wednesday, August 23, 2006

WFMW - Grilling


When making Grilled Salmon, my husband used to painstakingly make an aluminum foil "pan," from sheets of aluminum foil, to grill the fish in and keep it from sticking to the grill. One day after I'd cleaned the oven, he noticed the disposable aluminum oven liner that I had put in the bottom of the oven to catch drips. He thought it might fit inside our grill, and sure enough, it did! Instant pan for grilling salmon! It's disposable, or you can wash it to use again if you want to. It works for me - or actually, for my husband!

You can find more WFMW tips, or add your own, at Rocks in My Dryer.

5 comments:

Barbara H. said...

Great idea!

BTW, your blog's wallpaper is the as I have in my kitchen! I love it.

Barbara H. said...

Oops, that should be "your blog's wallpaper is the same as I have in my kitchen."

Mama Duck said...

What a wonderful idea! Have a great Wednesday - our WFMW tip is up as well!

Rachel said...

That's a great idea! I have never actually used a disposable oven liner, but I can see how useful that would be on the grill. Thanks for sharing.

Carol said...

Awesome! I'll have to pass this along to my own Grill Master!