Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Today's Accomplishments

With the help of my family, things are looking pretty good around here! Wes folded some clothes for me and cleaned the fish tank, Andrew did his laundry and helped me with the fridge, Beth cleaned her room thoroughly and vacuumed the upstairs rooms, and I did some laundry, emptied and rearranged the fridge and freezer, and cleaned off my desk and the piano. Samuel was out all day, or he would have been working some too! ;) Don't tell him!

I actually sat down and played the piano for a few minutes after supper. I've played for years, and I play for our church services, but I hardly ever sit down and just mess around with it anymore. I want to brush up on/learn more music theory . . . but that would take study! I'll have to add a time for music to my routines.

Today is the 2nd anniversary of our arrival in Canada. You can see some pics of what we've been doing here, if you haven't seen them already. We love living and ministering in Canada, and look forward to many, many more years here.

Not much more to talk about tonight - have a great evening!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Wow, sounds like a very productive day! Great work!