Monday, August 21, 2006


Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon with this one, since we all like to see what everyone else is cooking! This little event is sponsored every Monday by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie, a blog I just ran across last week.

These are our "suppers" for the week, even though we're eating our main meal in the middle of the day - technically not supper! I guess I should call it dinner.

Monday - Garlic Chicken, Rice-a-Roni, Ranch-style beans
Tuesday - Beans and potatoes, fried zucchini (sauteed for me), cornbread
Wednesday - Hearty Burritos, corn, veggie sticks
Thursday - Pork chops, cheesy potatoes, baked beans
Friday - Italian sausage/beef pizza, salad
Saturday - Hot dogs, chili, fries, coleslaw

6 comments:

org junkie said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my site and participating in Menu Plan Monday. Your menu looks delicious. Have you been menu planning for awhile or just starting? Have a good night. Laura

Susan said...

Hi Laura! I've been planning menus for 20 years (married almost 22). I started when my dh was in the Air Force and we didn't have a lot of money. We still don't, so I still plan menus! LOL I can't shop without one now. Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

I also do weekly menus...I post it on the blackboard in the kitchen so everyone knows what to expect. It works great...sometimes the kids even put in special requests for the following week!

Molly

Annie said...

Your menu looks great, I love your posts and will be coming back again.

Stacy said...

Each and every one of your "suppers" sounds delicious to me - what time should I be there?! LOL :)

Have a great week!

Jenny said...

Great menu!!! Thanks for sharing!