Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Menu Monday Tuesday


Yesterday was a topsy-turvy day, so I didn't get to post our menu for the week. I'm a day late and a dollar short, as my Granny would have said! ;) Here's our menu for this week:

Monday - Leftovers (chicken wrap, pork chops, and hamburgers)
Tuesday - Meatballs in brown gravy, rice, corn, biscuits
Wednesday - Chili, cheese, crackers, veggie sticks
Thursday - Chicken strips, baked beans, corn
Friday - Grilled Salmon, baked potatoes, peas
Saturday - Hot dogs, chili, cheddar fries, coleslaw
Sunday - Meatloaf, Rice-a-Roni, green beans, rolls

7 comments:

Mrs. U said...

Your meals sound wonderful!!!! You are so organized!!! What a blessing!

His,
Mrs. U

Elly said...

I always enjoy your recipes, because they're also budget-friendly. We wait for salmon (as I'm sure you do) to go on sale. The idea of chicken wraps and hamburgers spurred me on for tonight's (Wed.) meal! Thanks ;).

org junkie said...

Hi Susan, thanks for participating and sharing your menu!

cherylharrell said...

Yum. Makes me want to drop by for dinner... :)

Susan said...

Thanks for your comments, ladies! Mrs. U - I am SO not organized! LOL I only have my meals organized because it was a matter of saving money.

Elly - My recipes are budget-friendly because our budget has always been a small one. God has always provided for us!

Laura - I love your site - thanks for letting us in on your organized brain!

Cheryl - if you ever find yourself in the Vancouver area, you're welcome to drop by! ;)

Mary said...

You are much better at menu planning than I am !

I have tried but right now I have a list of a lot of different recipes I can make up on my fridge & I just kind of pick & choose what I want to make when.

Today I threw together roast w/potatoes, carrots & gravy; biscuits & maybe rice.

Susan said...

Mary, you DO have a plan - you have some things written down that you want to try/already make that your family likes, and you choose from that. That's a plan, even though it's not an elaborate plan! :)