Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Shannon over at Rocks in My Dryer (doesn't that title make you laugh just to read it?!) has started a weekly column entitled Works for Me Wednesday, for all us lady bloggers to share some of the little secrets we use that "work for me" from day to day. It doesn't have to be anything earth-shattering, just something that works for you. I thought I'd join in and share some things that I do to make our little corner of the world run more smoothly - and I can assure you mine won't be earth-shattering. Probably not even original. Jump in and share yours - don't be shy!

My very first entry for WFMW is my menu. This one piece of paper preserves my sanity from week to week as I decide what meals to fix for my family. I print out the Horizontal Weekly Menu from Donna Young Printables and Resources. Then I write down all my meals for the week, including page numbers and cookbooks for any new recipes, and make my grocery list based on the meals I plan to make for the coming week. That's what works for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Susan, I always love checking in with you to see how things are going. You seem to have both feet firmly planted and that is so re-assuring to me. I always click on your links and have yet to be disappointed. What a delight is was to check into Rocks in my Dryer! It brightened my rainy day! See you next time!

Molly in AB