Monday, June 05, 2006

Dinner Till Wednesday


This is a crazy, mixed-up week - or at least the past week has been! I went to the store last Friday just for the weekend, then again today just till Wednesday. I'm changing my shopping day to Wednesday, so that's why all the jogging around. I don't like going to the grocery store more than once a week! Here's what we're eating through the new grocery day:

Monday
B: Oatmeal
L: Everyone for himself (late breakfast!)
S: Chicken quesadillas, rice, salad

Tuesday
B: Egg and cheese sandwiches
L: Mac and cheese, salad
S: Beans/rice, cornbread

Wednesday
B: Pancakes
L: Grilled cheese sandwiches
S: Meatballs/gravy, mashed potatoes, beans

2 comments:

Nicki Baker said...

I like the tips for cleaning your house quickly, but your menu isn't very healthy.

Susan said...

Sorry about that, but I do the best I can with what I have! Thanks for stopping by!