Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Busy Day Around Here



Lots of cooking going on today! I'm making a lemon cake, some yeast rolls, tortilla dessert cups with a pudding inside, marinating salmon fillets, and making 2 pans of baked ziti. The sauce itself takes 3 hours of simmering, but it is SO good! At least that's something I can start and do something else while it simmers.

Wes and the boys are helping friends move this morning and passing out flyers for our Friend Day tomorrow. They'll be finished about noon.

This afternoon I'll do some extra cleaning, just because we've been out of town and things are a bit dusty and stuffy. My kitchen floor really needs a good mopping, too! And laundry - I need to do a couple of loads of clothes and a load of towels.

Off to work I go!

Graphic from www.fabricparadise.com

1 comment:

cherylharrell said...

Yum! You're making me hungry. Sounds like a a good meal... :)