Thursday, April 13, 2006

Weekly Menu

I do my grocery shopping on Thursday, and for a while I was sharing our weekly menus with you on Thursdays. It seemed to go over well, so I thought I'd try it again. I like to see what other people are cooking too, so if you have a blog and post your meals, leave a comment to let us know so we can see what's cooking at your place!

Thursday
B: Eggs, turkey bacon, toast
L: Tuna salad on bed of lettuce
S: Garlic chicken, rice, broccoli, rolls, jello dessert (it's my birthday!)

Friday
B: Muffins (kids), oatmeal (Wes and me)
L: Grilled cheese, veggie sticks
S: Pepperoni pizza, salad

Saturday
B: French toast, turkey bacon
L: Leftover pizza
S: Twice-Baked potatoes, carrots, pinto beans

Sunday
B: Turkey sausage, biscuits
L: Ham, scalloped potatoes, dessert (potluck dinner at church - these are the things I'm taking)
S: Leftovers from lunch

Monday
B: Oatmeal
L: Sandwiches (choice)
S: Taco Bake, corn, salad

Tuesday
B: English muffin w/egg, cheese
L: Mac & cheese (kids), salad (me)
S: Meatloaf, garlic mashed potatoes, corn, green beans

Wednesday:
B: Pancakes
L: Grilled cheese, salad
S: Hot dogs w/chili, cheddar fries (homemade), baked beans, coleslaw

1 comment:

Lyn said...

Susan,
Happy Birthday! Have a lovely day. :) I thank you for your blog (I had mentioned that your blog led me to so many homemaking sites, including Cat's, so thank you!) I was the one who asked about the garlic chicken, thanks for taking the time to post it.

God bless, Lyn