Monday, April 03, 2006

Saturday on Monday

In my last post, I mentioned that I was going to make Monday my Saturday. I didn't have anything in particular scheduled for today, so I could go with Wes on his errands. And wouldn't you know it, he didn't have any! LOL We did work on our son's high school graduation announcements. We'll be traveling to Texas for him to graduate through our church's Christian school there. None of our family lives in Texas, so it will just be our friends there who attend his graduation. My family is in SC, and my husband's family are missionaries in Jamaica, so we're making announcements to send to all our family, which will include a picture of our son, instead of invitations. My husband is great at desktop publishing, and I'm so pleased with what he's done with them so far. Just beautiful!

This afternoon I cut out two aprons to sew this week, and after supper my daughter and I went to the library. I've been on a cross stitch kick here lately (if you've been reading my other blog!), and I checked out some cross stitch books to get some ideas. So it's been a nice, relaxing day, and tomorrow is back to work trying to keep our home running smoothly!

No comments: