Tuesday, April 04, 2006

How Do You Like My New Look?

My son Andrew, our computer-guy-in-training, is learning all kinds of things about programming and publishing, so I had him revamp my blog. I think he did a great job! It's been a lot of fun choosing the colors and background, but I think I almost drove him nutso with "not quite that color" and "can you do this?" He was very patient with me. We need to know what kind of font you're seeing in my top banner. I chose Edwardian Script, which looks like a girly, fancy script. It's showing up on all the computers in the house except the one I use. He'd like to know what you're seeing - Edwardian or just a plain font? Thanks again for taking the time to read my little ramblings - I truly appreciate each person's dropping by!

6 comments:

Tammy said...

OH MY goodness! It's beautiful!!!!! How much does he charge??? I am seeing the top banner as Edwardian font.

Paralee said...

I see fancy girlie script!

Lora K. said...

I see the Edwardian. I love the new layout. You have inspired me to set up a homemaking blog. I'm just having trouble breaking away from my organizing to set it up. ;-)

deb said...

Susan, it's beautiful!!!! Good job, Andrew! (It did take much longer to come up on my computer with the floral graphics, but not as long as some others.) Will he do your other blog, too?

Well, I wasn't sure what Edwardian script was so I checked out Fonts on my Word program, and it wasn't listed. Everyone else seems to KNOW what that looks like!

On my laptop, the banner With Heart & Hand is just normal looking type to me. But the sidebar headings Links, Posts, Etc. are fancy girlie script.

Does that help? It looks very nice.

Terri said...

I love it! But all I see is plain font for the title but I do see the girlie fonts on the sidebar.

Kim in PA said...

Susan,
The new layout is beautiful...the background reminds me of the wallpaper we had in our bathroom at our old home!

The script at the top is very fancy...