Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ho Hum

Hmmm . . . today was just your average day. I did do a bit of running around. Wes had a doctor's appointment at the same time as Beth's piano lesson. He usually takes her to her lesson, which allows me to stay home and do my thing, but today he needed me to chauffeur them around. Which was nice. It got me out of the house.

I'm glad to say that I got my kitchen detailing done before we left! Yay for me! I've been trying to take advantage of the early morning time to do little things that only take a minute or two, and it's paying off. While breakfast was cooking, I got the things out of the fridge that needed to go. I've been doing that on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and it's helping a lot. I also unloaded the dishwasher. That helps whoever has breakfast cleanup. Then after breakfast, while Beth was cleaning up the dishes, I wiped down the stovetop and cabinets (those white cabinets sure do need attention!). Once again - I sound like a broken record - it only took 15 minutes. I was ready to walk out the door by 10:15, with all my work done for the day.

Except for finishing my laundry. Amazing how that came to mind just now! LOL I have to get that finished before bed in order to say I got all my work done today. You guys keep me accountable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new graphics!!! OH...and the tip for cleaning the fridge on Tuesdays and Thursdays....going to implement that. Thanks for this encouraging blog. Elly