Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Tuesday's Decluttering

I took about 20 minutes this afternoon and decluttered 2 cabinets and 1 drawer and fixed a problem I'd had in another drawer.

Here is the first cabinet I decluttered. It's my "pots and pans" and small appliance cabinet.

Before:
After:

Second cabinet is for plastic containers, pitchers, and some serving pieces.
Before:
After:

Drawer is cooking utensils that don't go in the Pamperd Chef carousel I have on the countertop.

Before:
After:

The problem I had was in the silverware drawer. My silverware holder would slide every time I opened the drawer, and I'd have to pull it back down to the front to get out the silverware. So I put little dots of HoldIt on the four corners of the holder, and now it stays in place. I've been thinking of doing it for ages, but putting it off. Took 1 minute to fix. Why do we procrastinate, thinking it will take soooo long?!

No comments: