Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Mid-Week Hump

Wednesdays are hump day for me! It's the middle of the week. For our family, it's church night (but not for long). After Wednesday, we start working toward Sunday, the other highlight of our week as a pastor's family. Today was really hump day this week. We've been out the past two nights, attending a revival meeting at another area church. I've been trying to stay busy during the day with cleaning, decluttering, laundry, and cooking. By supper time each night, I've been worn out.

Today felt like slow motion! I still got my weekly work done, and I decluttered one kitchen cabinet. I washed one load of laundry and ironed one load, then cleaned that stubborn iron that keeps spitting water - brown water - on my clothes. I studied for the various classes I teach for church. But I still felt drained and sluggish. The only thing I can think of that might be wrong is . . . it's hump day! Happy Hump Day! :)

No comments: