Friday, February 10, 2006

Great Site for Homemaking

I've discovered a great site for homemaking, Making It Home. It's beautiful, for one thing - so pleasant to look at! And for another, it has so much practical, helpful advice. Be sure to look in her sidebar on the left for past articles, especially under Decluttering: It Takes 21 Days. There are 21 articles here to walk you right through decluttering your home, with more than just how-to's. Cat also has lots of pictures of her home and the things she does each day. The visual impact is inspirational! I hope you will get as much pleasure and profit from it as I have as I've perused it for the past few days. I just keep going back for more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful site, it has given me so much to think about and it all makes sense! I shall bookmark it for future reference.

I hope your cupboard project turns out better than you hoped for!

molly