Thursday, February 16, 2006

At My House Today

Today has been a productive day. It's rare that I can truly say that I feel I've been productive. I have such a lazy streak! This morning I was up at 6:30 - I'm trying to get back in the early-to-rise habit - showered and dressed, then started a load of laundry and had my devotions. I had a few minutes to spare before breakfast, so I checked e-mail. While breakfast was cooking, I was able to unload the dishwasher and put the dishes away, clean out the fridge and put those dishes in the dishwasher, and set the table for breakfast. I was, once again, amazed at what I got done in a short amount of time!

After breakfast, I cleaned our half bath, dusted and windexed our bedroom, and ironed a few clothes, then headed out to the grocery store. When I got home, I separated and froze the hamburger I bought, put away the groceries, and fixed lunch. Then I got to play: computer time! After that, I went back to our bedroom and began decluttering our closet (I just realized I should have taken "before" pictures). I have a little bag of clothes to give away, but I'm far from done in there! I only worked for 15 minutes, because I have other things I want to do today. Then I decluttered and reorganized the drawers in our dresser - 10 minutes is all it took. I just love to open neat dresser drawers!

I still plan to have some study time this afternoon. I have a Sunday school class on Sunday, and we're having our first ever ladies' fellowship next Saturday afternoon, so I'm preparing a devotional for that. I suppose I should stop blogging and start studying!

No comments: