Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Drink Up!

Do you have trouble drinking enough water? I sure do! I don't like it. I'd much rather have a Coke or a glass of iced tea! I know I should drink more, and I know it helps with weight loss. I've done it before. What I'm doing right now is using some little plastic cups that I bought at the grocery store, 6 for $1.00. They hold exactly one cup, so they're handy for keeping track of how much I've drunk in a day. I have yet to get up to 8 a day, but I'm sure working on it.

3 comments:

deb said...

Last summer I bought an Eddie Bauer unbreakable water bottle to fill up and keep with me during the day...trying to drink the whole thing from breakfast until lunch and then refill it and drink it again from lunch until supper.

I had forgotten I had it. Now this month I've started trying again. It's 8 pm and I haven't finished my 2nd bottle yet for the day :(

It holds 32 oz. so drinking it twice would equal 8 cups a day.

I'll get there yet! (But I'm also up several times at night!)

Mary said...

I have a 52 oz water jug I try to drink once a day. (I had a 32oz one I tried to drink 2x a day, but I left it on top of the car & when DH pulled away it fell & broke. No joke..)

I normally drink at least 52 oz of water..I'm fairly satisfied with that..

Anonymous said...

What I do is put 8 pennies on my window sil by my sink. When I have a glass of water I move the penny to the side...Now I know exactly how much water I'm NOT drinking!

Molly