Thursday, December 01, 2005

We're Finally Home!

We actually arrived home last night about this time, after spending 13 hours in airports and on airplanes. We emptied suitcases, looked at the mail, checked e-mail, and went to bed. By the time I got in the bed, I'd been up for 22 hours. Ugh! I do love to fly, but I believe I've had my fill of it for now.

We had a great vacation - a wonderful time with family and even some old friends. We visited with my family from Tuesday till Sunday night, then with Wes's family in NC on Monday and Tuesday. Thanksgiving Day was spent at my brother's house, with all 23 members of my family in attendance! It was noisy at times, yes; but we loved every minute of it. This was the first time that all of us have been together for a holiday in 9 years. It was good!

It's so good to be home now, though! Even with snow on the ground. We've had a bit more snow this evening, but it's still only an inch or so. Maybe more for the weekend.

I'll get back into my blogging a little each day. I missed it!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Glad to see you back & safe!

I attempted the menu, but it kinda fell appart the week of Thanksgiving.
Oh, well!