Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Holiday Missions

Because my computer has died again, I went to the digest version of FlyLady's reminders so that I don't have to plow through so many individual e-mails on someone else's computer. I don't know what time they're sent out each day, but I didn't read yesterday's messages until late last night and found that I did yesterday's holiday cleanup mission without knowing it! We had gifts and empty boxes sitting all over the place, so I determined yesterday to get them all put away and the boxes in the dumpster. Our living room looks so much nicer now, almost back to normal. It was just one of those things that I'd looked at long enough and decided it had to be taken care of. The longer I'm with FlyLady, the more often those moments hit!

I don't know how long I'll keep my reminders on digest version. It's handy to have them all in one message, but it's also inconvenient to have to wait for the missions each day. I'll see how it goes. Right now I'm checking my e-mail on the web, so I don't have my inbox set up to route mail as it comes in. Wes will set up my e-mail account on our daughter's computer in the next day or so, and then I'll probably set up all my rules that send messages to their own folders. This computer stuff has been a mess, but I think it's a blessing in disguise. I'm getting better at finding productive things to do!

No comments: