Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Here's the Plan for This Week

Our menu for the next week:

Thursday:
B - Eggs, bacon, toast
L - Chicken sandwich, salad
S - Pork Chop Dinner (changed my mind on this one Sunday!), potatoes, blackeye peas, carrots

Friday:
B - Muffins, PB toast for me
L - Tuna salad
S - Chili, cheese, crackers, veggie sticks

Saturday:
B - Cereal
L - Sandwiches
S - Hot dogs, chili, fries, coleslaw

Sunday:
B - Sausage biscuits
L - Lasagna, corn, green beans, rolls
S - Grilled cheese, soup

Monday:
B - Oatmeal
L - hot dogs, veggies
S - Beef pot pie, corn, broccoli, ice cream pie (son's birthday)

Tuesday:
B - Grits, eggs, toast
L - Leftovers - potpie, salad
S - Beans & rice, fried cabbage, biscuits

Wednesday:
B - Pancakes, bacon
L - Mac & cheese, salad for me
S - Garlic chicken, peas, corn, rice-a-roni

1 comment:

deb said...

Susan, the pork chops caught my eye. I grew up on pork chops! But, do you know that I've never fixed them in 25 years of marriage!! (My husband won't eat pork for health reasons.)

Looks like I'll just have to come over to your place to indulge :) :)