Monday, December 26, 2005

After The Holidays

First of all, I hope you all had a great holiday! We did here at our house, and now we're cleaning up. Monday is my day to wipe down the countertops and cabinet fronts in my kitchen, and it was desperately needed, let me tell you! I moved things out of the way and wiped down all the areas beneath and behind things where I'd missed in the rush of cooking the past week. My daughter straightened up the living room today, but we still have a few things in there that don't belong. It's 9:30 at night, and I still haven't done the holiday cleanup mission of putting away all the wrapping things, though. Tomorrow will be dusting day, and there's plenty of that to do. That seemed to fall by the wayside during the holidays.

I'm going to try to follow the holiday cleanup missions. I'll let you know how I do as often as I can. Now I'm going to do that wrapping paper mission that I haven't done yet!

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am trying the holiday cleaning missions & kelly's missions.
I haven't flew for some time, (mainly because I was on over 40 hour weeks for a month, it wiped me out) so I am back on regular weeks, 20-25 hours, and it was awesome what I could accomplish yesterday.
My husband noticed quite a difference.

I feel no longer like I live at work.

Susan said...

Yay for you, Mary!!! I don't work outside my home, but there has been so much extra stuff going on that I just let things slide over the month of December - plus we were gone for a week and a half in November. So now I feel like I'm getting back on track, and I can tell a big difference in my house just in the past two days! Keep it up!