Sunday, November 13, 2005

Going to Plan a Bit This Afternoon

We are leaving for our US trip next Monday. I'm getting excited, but also anxious, as I try to plan for our departure. I like to come home to a clean house. The day before we leave is Sunday, though, and we always make messes on Sunday. Not so bad that they can't be straightened up quickly on Monday morning, but we'll also be packing and preparing to leave next Sunday and Monday. So this afternoon, I'm going to sit down and make my plans for next weekend, and I'm also going to plan a menu for the first couple of days we're back home. I've never done that before; I've always just come home and collapsed, then worried about what we had to eat. I wish I could pay someone to come in and put something in the crockpot for me the day we're due back!

No comments: