Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My 23rd Blog Entry

Carolyn tagged me with the 23rd entry . . . so here it is!

Here are the instructions:
1. Search your blog archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (this is meant to say something about you).
4. Post that sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.


I'll shop tomorrow morning, then get the last-minute cleaning done tomorrow afternoon.
What does this say about me? I like to do things at the last minute?

I have tagged everyone I know, so if you come by and want to do this, leave me a note in the comments. I'm all tagged out!

2 comments:

O Beautiful Mother said...

Susan I am sorry to report that I only have 16 posts on my blog.. What does that say about me?? :0)

Susan said...

It says you are a wise woman of few words! :) I should be so wise - I have 2 blogs and both have plenty of words in them!