Thursday, October 27, 2005

FlyLady Has a Radio Show

FlyLady and Leanne started their own talk show today on internet radio! When I found the e-mail announcing the show, it had just come on; so I tuned in and listened off and on for the whole 2 hours. I had to go out for a bit, so I didn't get to hear it all, and of course, with homeschooling, I have kids asking questions the whole time too.

I like the idea of their having their own show. I really like the idea of having their FlyBabies name it. I'll have to put some thought into that and see what I can come up with! LOL

It's not the most professionally done show I've ever heard on the radio, but from what I gather, this was basically thrust upon them, and they ran with it. You gotta give them credit for that! You can listen to the show here on Thursdays from 11:00 AM till 1:00 PM Pacific time, and if you missed it, you can get it from the archives.

No comments: