Sunday, October 23, 2005

Crisis Cleaning

Tomorrow I'm going to do some crisis cleaning. My kids help with the dishes and bathrooms, so my crisis cleaning will be to square away the kitchen, get the living room and my desk back in shape, get my bedroom back in shape, and to get the laundry and ironing done. I plan to work in the kitchen, living room, and bedroom 15 minutes at a time, several times tomorrow. I have to get back to the place where I'm in control of the house again, then I'll start back with my everyday cleaning routines. It sure doesn't take much to knock me out of my regular routines!

I'm glad the zone for this week is the master bedroom, because mine really needs some work. Our walk-in closet is beginning flame up in hot spots, and I have an overflowing laundry basket needing attention in there too.

1 comment:

mary said...

I like timer work.

I try this at least once a week.

I set my timer for 10 minutes, I clean or pick up in some way.
Then, when the timer goes off I reset it for 10 more minutes. With that time I do something for me; Playing on the puter, practicing my flute, reading my Bible or other devotions.