Thursday, September 01, 2005

Working in a short zone

Wow! Have I been busy the past couple of days! With school beginning next week, new lessons for the church kids to study and prepare, plus keeping up with my home, children, and husband, I've barely had time to turn around. I have a tendency to get sidetracked on the computer, so I've had to close my browser and e-mail, turn off my Yahoo IM, and not dare touch them again till I have my necessary work done. Why is that so hard to do? LOL

Zone 1 is a short one this week, just today and tomorrow. I decided to clean my powder/laundry room, which is right inside my front door. Today I cleaned the wall behind the toilet, took apart the baseboard heater and vacuumed inside, and wiped down the washer and dryer. Tomorrow I'll pull the washer and dryer out and sweep and mop under them, and finish the walls. I don't know what in the world is on them, but the sun shines brightly in there first thing in the morning and shows that they need cleaning! It feels good to accomplish more than the necessary stuff, you know? I feel like I'm really taking care of my family, rather than just treading water. I like that feeling!

No comments: