I belong to an e-mail list of FlyBabies from BC. This week, the ladies have been telling what they no longer do since joining FlyLady. They say things like, I no longer dread letting people use the restroom in my house, have piles of dirty laundry (or piles of clean laundry needing to be folded), have a fridge full of science experiments, etc. So I thought I'd make my own list - and then post it to the ladies, since I haven't done so yet! What has changed for you since joining FlyLady?
Since FlyLady, I no longer . . .
- Crisis clean when company is coming
- Dread opening my closets
- Let the laundry pile up for days
- Am afraid to let people into my kitchen or bathroom
- Have a pile of books and magazines on my nightstand
- Keep a sticky, dirty kitchen floor
- Talk to people on my front step - now I invite them in
- Feel that I'm the only person in the world who just couldn't seem to figure out this housekeeping thing
- Wonder what that smell is - my house smells clean now
- Feel guilty or tense when I take time to read or play
Things I still need to work on . . .
- Keeping the fridge cleaned out
- Paper clutter
- Laundry done and ready to wear (doing good right now, but it could crash at any time!)
- Zone cleaning - still need to set up definite jobs with a plan to get them done