Saturday, September 24, 2005

Saturday Plans

We've already been out to do our church visiting, so now we can turn our thoughts to things at home. After lunch, the kids are going to wash the car - it's an absolutely gorgeous day here - and I'm going to make 2 apple pies. I also have to get my Sunday school lesson ready. I piddle with it during the week, and Saturday always sneaks up on me. I'm going to have to incorporate lesson plans into my daily routines somehow, so that all I have to do on Saturday is look it over to make sure everything is ready.

I cut out pattern pieces yesterday, so if I have some extra time today I may cut out an apron. I only have one apron, so I'd like to make 2 or 3 more to have throughout the week. This is the pattern I'm using; I'm making the full bib apron on the left.

So, that's the plan for today. Oh, yes - laundry too. Everybody must be extra dirty this week, because there seems to be more laundry than usual the past 2 days!

No comments: