Monday, September 19, 2005

OK - Major Work is Done

I got my home blessing done for Monday - wipe down kitchen counters and spot-clean cabinet doors. I also got my zone job done - clean sink and toilet top-to-bottom in my master bedroom ensuite. I had extra time and got the baseboards wiped down too. I also got the ironing done that had piled up; took me a whole 7 minutes to do it, and I'd been dreading it all morning! I put the leftover soup in the crockpot to heat for supper. That load of sheets is still in the dryer - can we see that old laundry monster wanting me to just leave it in there?!?!

I keep looking at the old quilt that my Granny made laying on the couch. I want to go get under it and read a book, but my daughter needs help with her English assignment, so that's what I need to do now instead. Boy, it's been a long time since I had this much trouble putting one foot in front of the other!

No comments: