Friday, September 30, 2005

Grocery Day

Usually, grocery day is Thursday, but we had to change it to Friday this week. My husband went with me so the kids could work on school. I've learned by experience not to shop for groceries on Friday afternoon! So we were done pretty quick. Wes doesn't care for shopping, so I just got what I needed and we left - no looking at everything in the store today!

I've had some things running through my mind the past couple of days, so I keep gravitating to my computer to research some stuff. I am also preparing to speak to a ladies' group on Oct. 11th, and it's coming up fast - so I'm getting a little panicked here. I hate to be unprepared and feel like I'm winging it, and I so scared I won't be ready! Fifteen minute study sessions seem to be in order. I haven't done too much of that, so I'll have to try it and see how it goes.

In the house, I got one load of laundry done and I have pizza dough rising for dinner tonight. That's it, other than the grocery shopping. One of those days.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Susan, would you mind posting your pizza dough recipe?

We have our standard one that we always use...but I'm always open to a new recipe that might work for us. In fact, we just had pizza one night this week; I usually half and half the white and whole wheat flour.

In fact, I might post our dough recipe and the sauce recipe we go by on our blog later.

Thanks!

Susan said...

Deb, I'll be glad to post it. Look for it sometime later today!