Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Dusting in the Living Room

I dusted really good in the living room today. You should have seen the rag after I was finished! Oh, my goodness! I had no idea that it was so dusty. This is the first time I've done the "dust everything" mission - I just hit the tops of the tables with my weekly dusting, to keep it looking good. This time I was down on hands and knees, cleaning table legs, pulling videos out of the entertainment system, under the desk . . . it smells really good in here now, though!

Have you ever read Amelia Bedelia? She's a maid who takes everything literally. When her employer asked her to dust the furniture, she went around putting dust on all the tables! I think she's been to my house!

3 comments:

AzureLynn said...

Hello Susan,
Fellow FLYbaby here! I have enjoyed reading several of your posts. And have a blog of my own. I tried "working" as it were outside the home but it didn't pan out -- and thus starts new things to do for my blog. Come by and vistit sometime! I will be sure to get some inspiration here, and hope to offer some too!

Deb said...

We've read Amelia books!! I just asked the kids of they remembered her...they said YES! Wasn't she outrageous?! Funny memory.

Melissa said...

Oh, I loved Amelia Bedelia when I was a little girl! What a fond memory!