Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Would You Like to See Some Control Journals?

I read other ladies' blogs who have the same basic philosophy of life that I do, and for the past several weeks some of these ladies have shared their Home Management Binders (Control Journals, if you will). Candy has made a list of them on her blog, so I thought I'd share the links with you. It's fun to see how we all have the same basic idea for our journals, but we plug into them what works for our families. I am working on getting mine finished up and photographed so I can add it to this list. Here you go, and thanks again to Candy for compiling this list!

Candy
Brandy
Carrie
Cat
Cheryl
Crystal (scroll down past the Created to be His Helpmeet info)
Dawnemichelle
Donna
Jaki
Mrs. Happy Housewife
Rene

1 comment:

Candy said...

You're welcome. :-) Drop me a line on my site when your Binder is online. I'll be out of town for a few days, but I'll be sure to read over all of the comments on my site when I get back. :-)