Monday, August 22, 2005

Got the Fridge Done

I got the fridge done, and do you know why? Because I said here that I'd do it. I couldn't put it off again when I had publicly said I'd do it today! How awful is that? If not for saying that here, my fridge would still be a mess. "The way of the slothful man is full of thorns . . . "

I also spent some time in the zone today. I cleaned in our ensuite bath in our master bedroom. I swish and swipe most days, but I still like to clean the sink and toilet, top to bottom, really good when I'm in the bedroom zone. I also cleaned the wall beside and behind the toilet. Kelly had a bathroom mission to do that once, and I've been doing it ever since. My husband clips his beard in there, and those little tiny whiskers go everywhere, and a good cleaning makes it smell really good in there too. Also, cleaning good once a month keeps me from having to do the "spring cleaning" thing; it's never very dirty, so it takes just a few minutes to get things in good shape again. I think tomorrow I'll wipe the light fixture, top of the medicine cabinet, and the scales. That should take less than 15 minutes, so I'll move into the bedroom after that.

No comments: