Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Favorite Quotes

"There are two kinds of pain in the world: the pain of discipline and
the pain of regret. The pain of discipline weighs ounces. The pain
of regret weighs tons."

"If I change my Thinking I will change my Feelings.
If I change my Feelings I will change my Actions.
If I change my Actions, I will change my Life."

"I say, let your affairs be as two or three, and not a
hundred or a thousand, instead of a million count half
a dozen, and keep your accounts on your thumbnail."
Henry David Thoreau, (1817-1862)- Philosopher, author


"There is no greatness where there is not simplicity." -
Tolstoi

"If you want a golden rule that will fit everybody, this is it:
Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful,
or believe to be beautiful." William Morris

"There are two kinds of people in the world,
those who think they can and those who think
they can't. And both are right." Henry Ford

Nothing is impossible.
We merely don't know how to do it yet.
Unknown

"We first make our habits and then our habits make us." John
Dryden

"When we strive for effectiveness and
let go of perfectionism, we can achieve excellence."
Beverly Clover

No comments: