Friday, August 12, 2005

Best By Request

Have you been reading the Best by Request testimonials? I really enjoy them - I love testimonials anyway - so it's fun to reread them and see my favorites again.

I like the Kitty Testimonial for a good laugh. It's so full of imagination that I get tickled every time I read it. I also like I Can Dance and FLYing Equals Romance. But I haven't seen my all-time favorite (I wonder if she's saving it for last?) - about the bed & breakfast. The writer described the most beautiful, relaxing bed & breakfast that she and her husband had ever been to, and she was talking about . . . well, I don't want to spoil it for you, so if you haven't seen it, you can go here to read it. It's the first testimonial as you scroll down. This one always inspires me!

Lots of people don't read the testimonials because they think they're glorified ads for FlyLady products. I have to agree that some of them are; those I just delete. But the ones that just tell how a person has been blessed by her routines or giving something away or by blessing her family . . . those I love. You're missing a treat if you just delete all of the testimonials without checking to see what they're about first. Sometimes they are the little nudge I need to either keep going or pick up and try again.

No comments: