Tuesday, July 05, 2005

A Little Inspiration

I love to collect quotes that inspire me. This is my all-time favorite:

"I long to accomplish a great and noble task; but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." -Helen Keller

Here are a few other favorites.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is
not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle

“When we strive for effectiveness and
let go of perfectionism, we can achieve excellence.” -Beverly Clover

“We first make our habits and then our habits make us.” -John Dryden

"Not everything you face can be changed, but everything
you change must first be faced." -Unknown

"Some people regard discipline as a chore. For me, it is a kind of
order that sets me free to fly." ~ Julie Andrews

"The key is not to prioritize what's on your schedule, but to schedule
your priorities." Stephan R. Covey

No comments: