Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm Having to Remember

I'm having to remember that I can jump in where I am. Yesterday was full of errands, and this afternoon was too. I went to Wal Mart looking for interfacing for a sewing project. None to be found there, so I had to go farther away to the next town over to a fabric shop. In Texas, there were fabric shops everywhere. On the North Shore of Vancouver, there is one. So anyway, I've spent two days out wandering around, necessarily so, but still not at home. My routines have flown out the window the past couple of days - again - but I still keep saying to myself, "Jump in where you are!" I'm a perfectionist, in the typical FlyLady definition (if I can't do it right I won't do it at all), and so I keep thinking this day is shot to pieces. Why try? Because every little thing I can do for my family and home is a blessing to them . . . so I jump back in. I sure am doing a lot of jumping here lately!

No comments: